Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Nature Box

8 hard miles yesterday and Spin class today. Yesterday was extremely hard for some reason. I just felt like it was never going to end. It didn't help that I really wanted to run outside, but it was just way too windy so I had to run on the treadmill. Spin class was good though. I really like it and it always pushes me.


Today I got a little surprise when I got home. My Nature Box had come! Nature Box is a subscription that comes once a month with healthy snacks. I love surprises and mail, so this was exciting to try!

Included:

Honey Mesquite Almonds
Roasted Kettle Corn (I've only tried these and they are very good!)
Granny Smith Apples (Dried)
Toasted Cheddar Stixs
Sunshine Chips (Veggie chips)

I'm looking forward to trying everything. It all looks good and hopefully I can keep portion control.

It's the last box though because I got a discount on the first one, which I liked, but paying $20 a month just seems too much. They did offer me a discount when I cancelled, but honestly I need to save some money. If I ever have some extra to spend though, I will be picking this back up!

Time to prep my lunch for tomorrow and hang out with my pups.

No comments:

Post a Comment