Saturday, January 24, 2015

Yeah Yeah

Yeah yeah, it's been since October since I posted anything. But I haven't been completely out of the game. In October I did a Zombie run which was fantastic and I will try to do again this year! Then I also did the Thanksgiving Turkey trot 5K. After that I feel like the holidays made me a bit lazier unfortunately.

I've been getting back at it though! Today I did Run For Cookies virtual 5K. 
As you can see it was incredibly slow, but I'm giving myself some slack since I helped my sister move today. 

No I haven't really lost any weight but I feel like my eating habits are getting much better. I would like to get back into the habit of blogging so I can keep track of my progress. All of this seems so much harder but maybe I don't remember how it really was. But no excuses. Time to get it back and feel good. 

I've been trying to find some races to reach for this year but haven't quite decided on any yet. I need a training plan soon though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment