Saturday, November 25, 2017

Living Room Half Marathon Training

I’m trying to keep up with my Thanksgiving Day tradition, I took Elliott on his first overnight trip to my sisters. He was excited! 


This was sadly after getting his first round of vaccinations. I can’t believe he’s two months already! Poor thing slept most of the day. He came out like a champ though! 


He did rather well on his first night away from home, but that may have been the shots too. 

Thanksgiving day I got up early, fed the kid, handed him to my sisters, had pumpkin pie for breakfast(!) and took off to the annual Turkey Trot


I set out to run two minutes and walk two for the entire 5K. I completed that goal! Small steps. Not my slowest but very far from my fastest. 


Somewhere to start and build on I suppose.


It was freaking cold! Thank goodness for hand warmers! Also, I post these two pictures, but I don’t like either one of them. My face has gotten so puffy. Also something to work on. 

The last three days I haven’t counted calories, but that will start back up tomorrow for sure! And today I had to be a bit creative when it came to getting my workout in. 


Little guy was fussy, so I took him for my run/walk around the living room while mixing in some lunges, squats, and stretches. Hey at least I got some movement in! 

Tomorrow I hope to get a regular workout in. Then we have a second Thanksgiving meal to go to with the in-laws. But I’ll try not to over indulge at this one and keep track of what I eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment