Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Stressful Week

Oh Lawdy, life has been busy lately! Yes I didn't post last week. My weight was up still, but I did some stress eating after my week. I'll let the pictures tell you...

Yup another bike crash. It got pretty swollen after this pic was taken.
Pens Game in Pittsburgh!

Cheesecake Factory. This was my boyfriends, but his was more impressive than mine. I got the Carrot Cake Cheesecake and it was delicious!
Another fender bender! Not my fault!
And though you can't tell from this picture, I had a disastrous time trying to redo my bathroom. It didn't end well!
So you add all of this up plus add on a busy weekend at work and some other craziness going on that is creating stress for me, I am tired! And you get this:
But! I did get in all of my workouts last week. I'm pretty darn proud of that!

Sunday: 2 Miles
Monday: Rest
Tuesday: 5 Miles
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: 3 Miles Tempo
Friday: 4 Miles
Saturday: 1.5 Hours Bike Ride
Sunday: Rest
Monday: 8 Miles + 1.15 Miles
Tuesday (Today): 2 Hours Bike

I had to juggle everything around, but it all worked out. And my knee is healing well, with minimal pain.

I've been watching a lot of triathlon videos on YouTube lately. I also got to watch the winners of Kona Ironman World Championship. It was so inspiring!

The inspiration has definitely helped me push a little harder. Duh, I'll never get to the point or as in shape as those people! But I can push myself to become better. And my weight is going downwards, hopefully it keeps going in that direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment