Monday, March 11, 2013

A Quickie

Not that kind of quickie! Just a quick post.

 I've got a work meeting in a little while so I have to get the dogs fed and feed myself. I'm cooking couscous for the first time tonight, along with some chicken. I'm excited!
My dogs are currently chewing on some deer antlers, haha! My boss had a whole sack that had been cut down getting ready to make whistles (I work at a historic site), so I brought two home for the pups.

 This is West Virginia after all.





Meet Mattie (started out as Matilda but got shortened) the black lab mix and Sherlock the Jack Russell mix. Best Friends.

Also, my new food obsession is this:





It's a spinach salad with goat cheese, tomatoes, and balsamic vinaigrette dressing. I promise there is a whole heap of spinach under all that cheese. I pair this with a small sweet potato and it makes for an incredibly delicious, filling lunch. I've had it almost everyday for probably a week and a half now!

Today is a rest day and probably so is tomorrow unless I get extra motivated to get up early. I usually don't take two rest days in one week, but I think it's good for my muscles to do every once in a while.

Have a healthy and happy day Internet world.





No comments:

Post a Comment